For the recipe page, I ran into two major problems. The first being the page break that seperates the different content like Ingredients, Preparation, etc or where it called for a one. So what I did was, I googled MDN horizontal line. The first result ended up being the solution that I chose to go with which was: The Thematic Break (Horizontal Rule) element.
The second problem I encountered was, the video embedding at the end of the recipe. I ended up doing the same thing, I googled MDN embed video. The first and second result were pretty similar: <video> and <embed>, they were similar in that I couldn’t get them to work properly. So I did more research and found The Inline Frame element which was so much simpler and worked perfectly for me.
If you want to check out my recipe, click here!